These eco-friendly gift are all under $50, so you won't have to spread the Christmas spirt across three credit cards in order to afford great gifs.
You can be fiscally responsible and your recipient can be sustainably stylish with bang bang fur's recycled fox fur beanie, Rubu Artele's felt laptop bag, or DesignSea's guitar string bangle bracelets. Buy the fam some fine, environmentally friendly leather goods like Next Life Project's suede shoulder bag, Marc Simard's leather notebook, or RECLAIM Workshop's iPhone wallet. Help them organize and display their accessories with Jade Kudzu Art's recycled steel jewelry tree or DesignSea's reclaimed barn wood tray.
These handmade, eco-friendly gifts may look expensive but they're all within your budget, so the only F-word you'll be dropping when you get your holly jolly credit card bill is "fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la."
Click the links below to shop the featured gifts, and visit the SeaLife blog for more eco-friendly gift ideas.
From top, left to right:
1. Fox fur beanie by bang bang fur
2. Suede shoulder bag by Next Life Project
3. Leather notebook by Marc Simard
4. Felt laptop bag by Rubu Artele
5. iPhone wallet by RECLAIM Workshop
6. Reclaimed wood serving tray by DesignSea
7. Jewelry tree by Jade Kudzu Art
8. Gold and silver bangle bracelet set by DesignSea
9. Recycled notebook by Alfamarama