You need a gift for a musician, but they already have the instrument. So… what are you supposed to get them? Guitarists blow through picks faster than their music blows our minds, so stuff her stocking with guitar picks made from eco-friendly materials. Cattidue Cat Toy's guitar picks are crafted from reclaimed gift cards and proceeds of the sale are donated to help kittens in need. Gift a gift that amplifies her sound with a glass bottle slide by VINreTAGEcycle or an A/B/Y switch box effects pedal from Dogsbody Vintage Audio. Help take her style to rock star status with DesignSea's electric guitar string bangle bracelets, which are so light weight she can rock them while she's rocking out, and Melsville's recycled piano key earrings will be music to her ears.
Now that she's ready to rock, all she needs is the stage...
Click the links below to shop these great gifts, and visit DesignSeaHandmade.com for more gifts that will make music to their ears.
From top, left to right:
1. Guitar strap by Couch Guitar Straps
2. Effects petal by Dogsbody Vintage Audio
3. Guitar picks by Cattitude Cat Toy
4. Vinyl record wall clock by ReSpinIt
5. Custom mandolin by Gurvanarts
6. Ukulele and bass guitar picks by UKEonomics
7. Lap guitar by Hanson Music Works
8. Piano disk earrings by Melsville
9. Glass slide by VINreTAGEcycle
10. Recycled piano pendant necklace by Melsville
11. Silver bangle bracelets by DesignSea