Christmas is right around the corner and it's time to start thinking about gifts! So, this week I'm taking you window shopping to help you hunt for the perfect holiday presents.
Who needs Christmas in July when you can have spring in November? Today we're window shopping summer-y accessories that will autumn-atically freshen up your winter decor. Spring into fall with Paper Sprouts' colorful paper lotus flowers, adorn your door with Anthology On Main's vintage book page rosette wreath, and tell your friends what's on your mind (like warm wishes, bests of love...) on this cheerful card by Happy Dappy Bits. Many of these spring-tacular items are one-of-a-kind, so don't wait long if you're falling in love with something you see!
Click the links below to shop the featured items, and click here to see more colorful and green gift ideas.
From top, left to right:
1. Wool acorns by Sewn Natural
2. Mini flag garland by Elisabeth Nicole
3. Gold mason jar vase by Anthology On Main
4. Rosette wreath by Anthology On Main
5. Congratulations card by Happy Dappy Bits
6. Paper lotus flowers by Paper Sprouts
7. Soy candle by Wild Tree Design
8. Aya pillow cover by Chanee Vikay Textiles
9. Rabbit stuffed animal by Timo Handmade