Christmas is right around the corner and it's time to start thinking about gifts! So this week, I'm taking you window shopping to help you hunt for the perfect holiday presents.
Bring your Secret Santa the gift of green! Rather, a gift that is green. But that's really a soft mint. Actually, the color's more like a frosty spearmint, with a splash of alpine glacier, and a drop of morning dew... And I haven't even mentioned the accents of rosebud pink or the touches of ballet-slipper-dipped-in-peppermint-ice-cream pink... But I'd think we should segue into talking about the featured eco-friendly gifts, so that's exactly what I'm doing right now.
Today's eco-friendly finds are perfect for girly girls and gift exchanges because all girls love mint green and every woman loves a good scarf, like this fair trade cotton one by Sophia Costas. Everyone's got something to say, so help her get it out with this handmade journal and pencil set by Happy Dappy Bits; and accessories always fit, and this vegan suede clutch by Milk and Honey Handbags can even fit her iPhone. Climate change is a total buzz kill, so bring down the house without bringing down the party with Inside My Nest's biodegradable confetti.
Click the links below to shop these featured gifts, and share this blog with your fellow Secret Santa's to make sure you get a green (or mint, or pink...) gift that you'll love.
From top, left to right:
1. Mini journal and pencil set by Happy Dappy Bits
2. Eco-friendly iPhone case by Milk and Honey Handbags
3. Organic baby crib sheet by Mitani Designs
4. Fair trade cotton scarf by Sophia Costas
5. Vegan fold over clutch by Milk and Honey Handbags
6. Rustic wedding invitations by Birch and Bliss
7. Vegan suede clutch by Milk and Honey Handbags
8. Organic screen printed pillow case by Cloth and INK
9. Biodegradable confetti by Inside My Nest