Whether your sister's the smart one, the pretty one, or the one your siblings say is adopted (I was that one...), here are eco-friendly gift ideas for each and every one. Handmade from stretch bamboo fleece, Kulayan's asymmetrical zip hoodie is perfect for your sporty sister, and fashionista sistas will adore that Ohzie's upcycled t-shirt scarf doubles as a necklace. Sisters-turned-mothers will love to receive gifts for their babes, such as these organic options by Bizzy and Boo and Mitani Designs. Black sheeps of the fam will black out from excitement when they receive Ideccor's black and grey chevron linen pillow case or Sketch Inc.'s laser cut, hand painted black bear brooch.
Spoiler alert for my sister! This Christmas, she's getting exactly what she asked for-- a set of DesignSea's beaded bangle bracelets. I'm the younger sister and am totally obsessed with this turquoise and mint bracelet set; but for my passionately purple-loving sister, I'll customize the colors with periwinkle and lavender.
Now, what to get for my brother…? Ohhh, I know-- my bro-mie's getting one of these.
Click the links below to shop the featured gifts, and click here for more great gift ideas.
From top, left to right:
1. Asymmetrical zip hoodie sweatshirt by Kulayan
2. Organic baby mittens by bizzy and boo
3. Chevron pillow case by Ideccor
4. Upcycled t-shirt necklace scarf by ohzie
5. Turquoise and mint bangle bracelet set by DesignSea
6. Deer antlers tote bag by oelwein
7. Organic baby crib fitted sheet by mitani designs
8. Bear brooch by Sketch Inc
9. Geometric tree recycled gift tag by Caroline Creates