Aww man, what are we supposed to get him for Christmas? Shopping for dudes can be harder than watching The Notebook without crying, so we've got some gift ideas to help you shop for him this holiday.
Hand crafted from reclaimed slate, T. Michael Studios' drink coasters are hand stamped pieces of history and a steal at under $30. Pimp out his look with Randitan's recycled license plate bet buckle or acdwsh's rosewood sunglasses; or deck out his pad with deckstool's upcycled skateboard stool or Chris Knight Creations' reclaimed wood Colorado flag wall art. Help him get his drink on with HORD's flask, crafted from recycled leather straps, or help him feed his face with Gift Go.Green's chemical-free wooden chopsticks.
Click the links below to shop these manly gift ideas, and visit DesignSea's blog to see gifts for the girls.
From top, left to right:
1. Reclaimed slate coaster by T Michael Studio
2. Recycled skateboard stool by deckstool
3. Recycled leather flask by HORD
4. Rosewood sunglasses by acdwsh
5. Reclaimed wood Colorado flag by Chris Knight Creations
6. License plate metal belt buckle by randitan
7. Wooden chop sticks by Gift Go.Green
8. Personalized location wood bangle bracelet by aelios design
9. Natural wood iPhone case by Cocoon By WL
I used to be jealous of dogs for being able to sleep all day, but now I'm jealous of armadillos, opossums, and sloths because they spend 80% of their lives sleeping. Buuuut, at least I don't look like this:
Follow up: turns out that sloths are adorable, so they've got me on both sleeping and looks. I humbly admit defeat.
Subscribe to our blog (use the link below) to keep up with our eco-finds and follow DesignSea on Etsy to see more picks.