We compiled a mix collection of eco-friendly gift ideas for the mixed bag of people you need gifts for this holiday season. We've never met a girl who doesn't love jewelry, and we are in love with these hand painted stud earrings by Starlight Woods. Hello Sleepy Whale's hand illustrated, digitally printed notebooks are only $16 for a set of 4, and at just $16, both the message and the price of Happy Dappy Bits' wall art is inspiring. DesignSea's mint green beaded bracelet with gold wire wrap is a steal at $34 or splurge on this incredible conflict-free diamond ring which Tula Jewelry hand crafted from recycled 14k gold.
Click the links below to shop the featured gift ideas, and visit DesignSeaHandmade.com for handmade, eco-friendly gifts starting at $12.
From top, left to right:
1. Letterpress holiday cards by 417 Press
2. Gold diamond ring by Tula Jewelry
3. Inspirational wall art by Happy Dappy Bits
4. Mint chip stud earrings by Starlight Woods
5. Gold cloud connector by Jewel Basket
6. Plush rabbit doll by Timo Handmade
7. Notebook set by hello sleepy whale
8. Beaded bangle bracelet by DesignSea
9. Rubber stamp by Hunter and Co Designs
Subscribe to our blog (use the link below) to keep up with our eco-finds and follow DesignSea on Etsy to see more picks.