Go green this Christmas with colorful holiday accessories. Sprinkle a few of Lion's Tooth Designs' naturally-capped wool acorns on the table to cheer up your centerpiece, or display them in a glass bowl to pop some color into your sustainable seasonal style. Make your Christmas tree even greener by decorating it with Fairyfolk's needle felted wool pinecone ornaments, or make Scrooge's frost-bitten heart melt with their adorable pea pod decorations. A cheeky nod to re-gifting, give the gift that keeps on giving with Campfire Designs' recycled gift card notebook, and write the book on sustainable style with Anthology on Main's upcycled book Christmas tree decoration.
How are you making your home holiday ready and Mamma Nature approved? Share your green Christmas tricks and sustainable seasonal secrets in the comments section.
Use the links below to shop this green decor, and click here to adorn yourself with eco-friendly accessories.
From top, left to right:
1. Vintage book Christmas tree by Anthology On Main
2. Pinecone Christmas ornaments by Fairy Folk
3. Season's greeting holiday cards by Posy Paper Co.
4. Holiday notebook by Campfire Designs
5. Felt acorn ornaments by Lions Tooth Designs
6. Pea pod ornaments by Fairy Folk
7. Woodland keychain by Cranky Hayes
8. Christmas tree ornaments by Ceraminic
9. Venice coasters by BeauMiracle
Subscribe to our blog (use the link below) to keep up with our eco-finds and follow DesignSea on Etsy to see more picks.