Taken out of context, "You better watch out" sounds terribly threatening. But sprinkle in some Christmas cheer, add dash of ultimatum (of presents), and decorate it with a beard and you have yourself a very merry Christmas card.
That was a pretty random introduction, but so is this diverse collection of Christmas decorations and accessories. All of the eco-friendly items featured here are awesome and, therefore, so was my introduction. Bam, full-circle recycled paper rosette Christmas wreath, handmade by Anthology On Main.
Urban Prey has a eco-tastic collection of holiday and everyday cards, such as the cheeky-Clause one featured here, and I also love their screen printed tote bags, notebooks, and t-shirts. Specializing in animals and nature, Rococco Co.'s beautiful, hand made art is printed on recycled book pages, and Timber Green Woods uses lasers (no big deal) to create intricate ornaments, jewelry, and charms out of wood.
Click the links below to shop the featured items and click here for more green gift ideas.
From top, left to right:
1. Wood burned Christmas ornaments by The Sitting Tree
2. Christmas wreath by Anthology On Main
3. Mini wooden snowflake ornament gift box by Timber Green Woods
4. Gold leaf musical ball garland by Palimpsestic
5. Upcycled sweater mittens by Sew It Was By Judy
6. Pinecone earrings by Magpies Shop
7. Santa Claus Christmas card by Urban Prey
8. Pinecone artwork by Rococco Co
9. Folded book Christmas decoration by Paper Statement
You're more likely to be struck by lightening than be bitten by a shark, and there's only a 1 in 3,000,000 chance of you being struck by lightening.