Christmas is right around the corner and it's time to start thinking about gifts! So for the next week, I'm taking you window shopping to help you hunt for the perfect holiday presents.
Sometimes the best gifts come in small packages, and sometimes those packages are actually stockings. And if you stuff their stockings with these green gifts, you'll make their Christmas dreams come true and that last sentence will make sense to you. If you're planning to pop the question this holiday season, drop her a hint with a return address stamp customized with her Mrs. Married name, then drop to your knees and propose with this stunningly sparkly engagement ring by Artemer.
Or you're not ready to ad-dress that question this season (that transition was kind of a stretch, but I really wanted to talk about this amazing petal dress by Le Animal), give her no-strings-attached-color-block bling necklace by Voz Collective (they're bling without the commitment because the crystals are made of wood, and, technically, they have chains attached-- not strings-- attached).
Then get yourself these wood sunglasses by ACDWSH because you: a) just nailed it or b) you're made in the shade (I'm letting you PYOP here. And PYOP means "pick your own pun." Aaand that was the nerdiest thing I've ever said...).
Click the links below to shop the featured eco-finds, and click here to see more green gifts.
From top, let to right:
1. Diamond engagement ring by artemer
2. Set of 3 unbound vintage books by Pippa Marx Studio
3. Cuff wood bangle by Wood Be Jewels
4. Amanda eco-friendly dress by Le Animal
5. Christmas ornaments nest by Fairyfolk
6. Custom calligraphy return address stamp by Christine Marie B.
7. Burlap feed sack pillow by natuur design
8. Wood sunglasses by acdwsh
9. Voz deco wood crystals by vozcollective